*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** Wk17 | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** Wk17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to pile on the guy but man the whole approach of posting his facts and numbers and “research” while excusing RTs massive deficiencies and belittling posters in here who dared question his perceived authority and position was borderline reprehensible.

Come on back and eat that crow man.

I was first to say if I was wrong about RT all these years I would chow down on that black bird right here.

Absolute nonsense. You don’t hate it, and to eat crow, you would actually have to say something positive. Critiquing is easy, and that’s pretty much all you do.

With him (and all the other Tannedefenders we've had to deal with) the saying comes to mind: "There are none so blind as those who choose not to see."

No matter....we've been proven correct on just about every criticism about Tannehill, Gase, etc.
What’s plainly obvious is it was evident in 2014 which was year three and benefit of the doubt was gone. It was obvious earlier but we all hoped he would work through it.

And here we turn the clock to 2019....

LOL.....they at least knew enough not to have Tannehill in there on a critical down.

U cant teach "Vision" but , I believe we have something in Ballage

Gesicki was probably manhandled at the LOS and thrown off his route. That wasn't a bad pass.

Absolute nonsense. You don’t hate it, and to eat crow, you would actually have to say something positive. Critiquing is easy, and that’s pretty much all you do.
Until there is change at that position I will. I’m sorry it took you so long to realize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom