*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** WK17 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** WK17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a bad feeling that this game will be ugly for us. Hope I'm wrong but I think our offense will really struggle.

But I did I have a dream last night that the Browns loss so we made the playoffs anyways.

Yea my demons of years past definitely haunting my dreams these last few nights. Gotta listen to the heat slogan and do not let go of the rope.

Gotta play 60 minutes and hope for the best. Leave it all out there.

The one thing that I have hope for is that I know for a fact we are not going to lay an egg like those Philbin and Gase teams... .we're going to fight with all we got

Yea my demons of years past definitely haunting my dreams these last few nights. Gotta listen to the heat slogan and do not let go of the rope.

Gotta play 60 minutes and hope for the best. Leave it all out there.

The one thing that I have hope for is that I know for a fact we are not going to lay an egg like those Philbin and Gase teams... .we're going to fight with all we got
I am suprised we beat them in 2016 with gase to make playoffs.

Maybe we'll get the Chandler Cox breakout game. He's from Utah so must love the cold. Line him up in the backfield and get him moving forward. Keith Byars 2020 edition. Although sounds like we won't get a snow angel by the time the game ends.

I see this as a playoff game and we're a bit premature. This is a tough ask up there in the snow. If Josh Allen plays, well I don't like our chances...

Defense would have to be all world great or the Bills will have to play a conservative game plan.

I think there are too many distractions this season and week to week with the covid. We read about it, these guys are getting tested, temp gun, constant harping and almost berating about it, it would suck going to work with all that negativity. Very terrible year to come into the league, and with a guy like Tua, playing to empty stadiums from the college environment and excitement he was used to. And of course not just him. I hope this game with the crowd gets the guys smiling and jacked up a little and getting the feel of what the NFL is supposed to be. I hope Tua gets a little extra pump and feels that lights on show time feel. End of the year, new year, nothing to lose in some ways, go out there and lay it on the line, have some fun and guys look at each other and say let’s do what we can do right here right now. I hope to see some guys trying to go out feeling good and looking forward to coming back to a normal football year and this game tipping their hats to that optimism. Win or lose. These guys will have that comradery, really both sides of the field, but moreso the Fins because it could be our last game, it’s like maybe the end of the worst football year ever and these guys lived through it, the guys on the field able to suit up, gone through a long year. Nothing left to do but go leave it all on the field and give yourself something to hang on to for the off season. And hey just maybe get a playoff game.
No fans for this game though. The Bills are opening their stadium to fans next week for the playoffs.

With this weather, wouldn't this be the ideal game to dink and dunk?

I see Daboll and the Bills doing the same.

Honestly don’t want tua feeling outside noise and forcing throws just cause some people want big plays from him. Just play your game kid.

Do we have any update, any rumor, anything on what the bills will do with their starters?!

Do we have any update, any rumor, anything on what the bills will do with their starters?!
I heard they were worried about exposing themselves to covid cause fitz game our players big kisses after miracle win. So they will probably sit everyone.

j
Honestly no clue. I heard beat writers think a few series and starters are pulled.
but no clue except Beasley is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom