*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK4 | Page 234 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK4

Status
Not open for further replies.
When only a couple of players show up for the biggest challenge of the season so far you have to question the leadership on this team.
A let down was probable after scoring 70 and making it look easy. Buffalo had a lot of pressure on them to not slip to 2-2 w 2 division losses.

The Bengals lost to the Browns 16-41 the year they went to the SB. Tampa Bay lost 3-38 to the Saints the year they went to the SB with Brady. Maybe one game doesn't define the success you're going to have later on in the season? I don't understand how you people can watch football all these years and still not comprehend this.
Cleveland and New Orleans don’t rule their division. Buffalo does and it’s not even close.

After this loss, Momentum has shifted to the Bills in our division. No doubt it leaves a sour taste in our mouths. How our team responds will determine the season.
It’s not “momentum”, despite the circle jerking around here after week 3, the Bills own 1st place in division.

Fortunately, they lost against Jets so we need to sweep AFC East rest of way to win division.

I'd take a shot at the ref at this point. Mr face time for TV. He's ****ing awful and ugly too. Go away asshole
the-longest-yard-groin.gif

Funny they didn't call a flag on the Ahmed play. Dude lead with his helmet on a defensive player

The decision-making in this game has been embarrassingly bad.

You pull Tyreek and Waddle, but you leave Tua in the game?

And I still can’t believe how the NFL changes the rules mid-game. Full body weight on the QB is roughing the passer. Unless you do it to Tua.

Why can't Howard follow Diggs?

He has not been involved at all today, I saw his number on "RomoCam" but that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom