*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK4 | Page 238 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you guys are pathetic. Get rid of McDaniel? We have 1 bad game and you want to blow everything up? I just don't get it...

I haven't seen those comments, so I'm guessing that I already have them on Ignore. Still feeling good about my quick Ignore button.

Only positives I take from today
Achane is the real deal
Tua can take a hit
And mcDaniel needs to add one more table to his lab. Plus Fangio needs to be put on the hot seat. Other than that how this team responds the rest of the season will define our hopes of being competitive in this Division where the Bills still control.

Playcalling was bad.
Alot of sloppy play and mistakes.
OL looked like a different group compared to the first 3 weeks.
Defense had no one making plays.

Still alot of football left this year.

Brutal stretch, 3 out of 4 on the road and 2 were divisional match-ups

Giants and panthers as an appetizer to get well and confident.

Tua, no concussion, we're good.

trainwreck GIF

If you would've told me at the start of the season we'd be 3-1 after our first 4 games
@ Chargers
@ Patriots
vs Broncos
@ Bills

I would've taken that very happily. Let's not overreact.

Have been on multiple competitive teams as I'm sure all of you have, sometimes you need to get beat like this after a big win the week prior to put things into perspective and stay focused.

The ones that lost to Zach Wilson’s Jets? And had more completions to Jets players this season than Aaron Rogers did. Yeah, that’s a NO!
That was three weeks ago, Henrik. They've been rolling since then. Their D is dominating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom