*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Halloween | Page 196 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen enough of Tua to say we have to trade for DW. Make the trade then fire everyone and at least we have the QB and let the new regime figure it out.

Yeah if we had the best offensive line in football, paired with an amazing running back combo, then sure I would entertain Tua to manage a dink and dunk, pa offense. Actually...I would still be concerned with his mental game, this was my greatest concern with him all along.

I don't yell stupid *** **** from my seat thinking someone cares... Or is listening.
The difference is…they hear me. They can pretend but it’s literally impossible. I don’t care if they care what I think or what anybody on this board thinks, but here I am. And I’ll continue to be at every home game, yelling from my seat whatever I want. You should just jot your “thoughts” in a journal if you think anybody cares what you think, either.

Josh Allen is a bytch. And he makes Miami his bytch. And we allow it. F this regime.
I don’t know when but his day is f’n coming. I started a thread this week that got deleted about putting him down. Well, he’s laughing in our face again and going for 2 pt conversions up by 15. Just incredible. Billsfaninpeace congrats again but Allen is a POS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom