*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3 | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow,,,, calm down my friend. The way it works around here is if you say something it’s your job to back it up. Especially saying somebody wanted Zac Taylor as our offense coach. Hell if he wasn’t Mike Sherman’s son-in-law he would’ve never had a job in the NFL.
I agree with everything you just said man I'm not saying any of the really good posters like yourself or the regulars. But there were a lot of trolls that are still hanging around that wanted an offensive minded coach and they were very against taking a defensive coach in the hiring process. I wish I could find it but I'm not real good at the internet at times. Let's just leave it at that and be excited about the Miami Dolphins future

Well floe will have the chance right after the game to squash the rumor.
He squashed any rumors concerning the QB position when he named Tua the starter months ago. He doesn’t need to continue to squash rumors that have nothing to do with the Dolphins. But are merely the ramblings of idiots in the media looking for clicks.

Hopefully if someone in the media is stupid enough to bring up this baseless rumor, he will just stare them down not answer the question and go to the next question.

Flo worked Iggy like a rented mule today. If he wasn't a first round pick he would be in serious trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom