*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Any FinHeaveners in the path of Hurricane Ida, please stay safe.

303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
320px-Cincinnati_Bengals_logo.svg.png

n
paul16_top.jpg

at Paul Brown Stadium
Cincinnati, Ohio

TELEVISION

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

CBS National Broadcast

Play-by-Play Announcer: Greg Gumbel
Color Commentator: Adam Archuleta

Kickoff at 4 PM ET

320px-NFL_Network_logo.svg.png

NFL Network Replay on Monday, August 30th at 3:30 AM

WEATHER

0XTvmGs.png

A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 101. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
National Weather Service Wilmington OH - forecast for Paul Brown Stadium

Meanwhile the Wunderkind FieldC0ck went 7 of 10 passes for 54 yards and a touchdown and rushed for 13 yards versus the Titans in a half of action (the TD coming on the last play of the half).

that's what happens when you play against real defensive players for a period of time (like against us: 3 and out, 3 and out, 3 and out).

I find playing team in Week 3 of the preseason to be fascinating. Both Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes played. Russell Wilson and Aaron Rodgers did not. Teams are trying to figure out how to manage the shortened preseason with 2 weeks off.
Interesting point.
I wonder what the conclusions will be going forward?

Cincinnati. 2nd only to Morgantown WVA in inbreds per capita.
Clearly, somebody here is very inexperienced with the mountain state.

Morgantown isn’t even in the top-50 for webbed-feet producing towns ‘round these here parts. :chuckle:

ETA: Also, West Virginia is abbreviated WV, not WVA. It generally behooves those commenting upon the perceived mental limitations (shall we say) of other locations to be accurate in their disparaging of said locations. :lol:

Last edited:
Interesting point.
I wonder what the conclusions will be going forward?
I don’t think we will know for a while. If the Dolphins for instance start out sluggish the obvious criticisms will be we should have played the starters.

if a major injury happens to a star player it would be in the reverse. We should have sat the starters.

I was always a fan of giving most of the starters a full series but resting anyone that was older or had injury issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom