*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** WK4 Thursday Night | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** WK4 Thursday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little nervous about this one. Cinci favored and no line movement. I understand why we werent favored against the bills but not this one even with tua banged up
I have reasons for why I'm nervous or confident about games. Betting lines are never one of those reasons.

I've stopped watching ESPN a long time ago. Although I still watch College Football on the network, but not their other programming.
Same. I went to Haiti and Europe in the mid-nineties. I came back in '99, and ESPN was ****.

I found out recently that Disney had acquired ESPN in '96. Not a coincidence

Same. I went to Haiti and Europe in the mid-nineties. I came back in '99, and ESPN was ****.

I found out recently that Disney had acquired ESPN in '96. Not a coincidence
I started watching ESPN for its NFL Draft coverage years ago. But when NFLN started its own Draft Programming, I found myself liking their coverage better. The program content ESPN and many of their on air personalities aren't worth it.

I’m so sick of hearing the talking heads on tv say “well Tua is only playing well and winning because of all the weapons they surrounded him with”

Isn’t that the ****in job and goal of every team to get great players on their team???!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!
But just last season they were praising Cincinnati for its weapons. Just a narrative to talk **** on Miami.

The only real bad thing about Herbie is he will go on and on about anything OSU related. So if he doesn't hold a grudge (most OSU fans don't) against Burrow, expect him to be drooling over him half the time.
lol true. I do remember him being critical of tO$U insane fanbase for making his family feel unsafe even in Columbus, Ohio years ago (because of him calling out Ohio State always losing in those BCS games) I think he even moved his family out of there years ago. Pretty shitty (if true) how they treat one of their own like that.

I’m so sick of hearing the talking heads on tv say “well Tua is only playing well and winning because of all the weapons they surrounded him with”

Isn’t that the ****in job and goal of every team to get great players on their team???!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!
This is also very unlike Mahomes, who had Tyreek Hill, Travis Kelce, Sammy Watkins, and Kareem Hunt in his breakout season.

Or Joe Burrow, who had Jamarr Chase and Tee Higgins and Tyler Boyd and Joe Mixon.

Or Justin Herbert, who had Keenan Allen and Mike Williams and Hunter Henry and Austin Ekeler.

It’s almost like excelling as a young QB is highly dependent on having quality offensive skill position talent!

Nope. Joe Montana had no surrounding cast and made do. That’s why he’s the GOAT. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom