*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** WK4 Thursday Night | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** WK4 Thursday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, maybe I'm drinking the Kool-Aid, but I think the Fins win by 10+. I'm anticipating at least 3 sacks and a pick by the Fins D!
I think we'll get to them no doubt. I'm concerned about their WR skill against the blitz. If they maintain a pocket for Burrow, those guys could torch us. Could be a high-scoring affair. Also, it's so hard to win on the road. We need to withstand the early home energy and play solid defense and we should win...should! Haha.

Should be the same strategy as playing the Bills. Blitz Burrow nonstop and play coverage back. Bend but don't break. They have too much skill position talent to take chances back there.

I like Al Michaels. Is this Herbstreit's first year doing NFL games?

I don't know what I'm going to do when we're on SNF this year. I guess be drunk before the game starts, so it's easier to ignore Collinsworthless.

We had Harlan the last two weeks, right? I like him. He was the announcer for the Miami Miracle, right? On NFL Network, the NFL has been running a commercial with X's and O's of the play call, and it sounds like him.

My favorite play-by-play announcer of all time though is Mike Patrick. He was awesome.
c'mon Man, give Collingsworth a break. He makes my mute button so much easier to use.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the live stream of the game tonight. Don't know if Amazon has blocked it content? But at least NFLN has the replay at 12:15am tomorrow, which I'm set to record.

Gus Johnson is good too. And as I've stated, I like Michaels, but that could be because the majority of the Dolphins games I was able to watch when younger were MNF games.
Kevin Harlan and Ian Eagle are my two favorite broadcasters. Eagle was the one who called, The Miami Miracle. He's also an excellent play by play, broadcaster for the Brooklyn Nets.

The Bengals are cheating, they're ushering in 45 degree temperatures!!!!!
Don't worry, the normal 65% humidity will probably still be in place.

Factoid:

In the mid 70's or 80's, when the Bengals were in the playoffs against the San Diego in Cincinnati the skies were clear, the sun was out, the air temperature in the stadium was -16 degrees Fahrenheit. The wind was gusting between 20 and 30 mph and the wind chill factor was -59 degrees Fahrenheit.
My "idiot" sister was pregnant but went to the game with her husband anyway. She now lives in San Francisco - There is justice in the world - LOL

By the way, the Bengals wore their short-sleeved jerseys, just to intimidate those losers from California. The Bengals were cheating a little. They had put on Vaseline petroleum jelly to protect their skin. - LOL

There’s so much negativity with this game. I guess it’s a defense mechanism to say you think the Dolphins will lose. I’m not expecting a loss. Sure, we’re banged up and worn out from the Bills game. But after the fight this team put up in that Bills game, leaving everything on field - which came after the fight they put up in the second half against the Ravens a week earlier - I just can’t question them being mentally and physically ready for this one.

I think the Dolphins are the better team. The Bengals have faced Mitch Trubisky, Cooper Rush, and Joe Flacco. And they’re 1-2 in the those games. Remember all of the sht that was thrown around last season during our winning streak because our defense was feasting on bad QBs like Mike Glennon, Tyrod Taylor, Cam Newton, Ian Book, etc.? Well, the Bengals have played a similar lineup of QBs in the first three weeks and they’ve lost 2 of 3.

They have not faced an offense like this. Not even remotely close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom