*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** WK4 Thursday Night | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** WK4 Thursday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is so f*****. I think we're the better team and all that, but everyone is beat the hell up. Thursday night football sucks, but I enjoy it from my couch lol.

After Sunday, it feels like the team will need to lean on the Offence. With the way we've beaten each team so far in a different way, I'm hoping we see the running game really kick in to control the TOP.

Feels like a long way off, I think its 1.20am start here but I'll be up for the duration. Fins up!

After Sunday, it feels like the team will need to lean on the Offence. With the way we've beaten each team so far in a different way, I'm hoping we see the running game really kick in to control the TOP.

Feels like a long way off, I think its 1.20am start here but I'll be up for the duration. Fins up!
I think 1.15am in GB(Not loose Our First Points) because 2.15 Here in Germany

I honestly don't even care if we win this one, maybe just a little. All that matters is that Tua doesn't reinjure himself which is very possible with a hurt back, or anyone else for that matter. Without Tua our season is over. Feels good to believe that, he's improved this year by leaps and bounds. Now I'm putting the disappointing first two years on recovering from the hip injury plus bad coaching and don't care what anyone says. He looks fully healthy now and like the Boss I expected coming out of Bama.

Last edited:
Football Day!

I'm up early. I'm ready. Let's go.

What? It's on in 12 hours? Oh well. Guess I'll eat my football breakfast, take a nap and slow cook those ribs.
Nice- sounds like a good day for you! I'm heading into a 4 hour meeting! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom