*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cleveland Browns Game Thread *** WK12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cleveland Browns Game Thread *** WK12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving, Finheaven!

303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
286px-Cleveland_Browns_logo.svg.png

home-stadium-info.jpg

at FirstEnergy Stadium
Cleveland, Ohio

TELEVISION

184px-NFL_on_Fox_2014.svg.png

Z9FozX6.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

nyejGGD.png

mp91gKu.png

WEATHER

SN5J2zJ.png

Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Southwest wind 11 to 14 mph.
National Weather Service Cleveland - forecast for FirstEnergy Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/Associated Press
NFL.com Video

Just an FYI for all travelers and my brethren here at Finheaven next week over Thanksgiving holiday there are 3 major storms brewing lots of snow and Rain and Very Cold. Traveling will be brutal. Be safe and to whatever destination you are traveling to and always never drink and drive. Like my Pops and my Ma always said in Italian:
Andate piano, non abbiate fretta, ci arriverete interi e viaggerete lontano. Go slow don't rush, you'll get there whole, and you will travel far.

Thanks Adam you do the same okay.

GO DOLPHINS!!!

I would love to us just simply out-coach a talent stocked roster in this game. The talent gap might be too big, but that was said about Indy as well.

Another great choice of theme music with Holy Wars. Slash tells a story about Steven Adler waking him up one morning when Rust In Peace came out to hear this song...."Dude you gotta hear this!!!"

Thanks Adam.....well done again this year with all these game day threads....we all appreciate it!

Expecting a fun game today. I'm thinking things could get a little chippy with Landry and looking forward to see how our young defense handles these offensive weapons on the Browns.

Thanks Adam.....well done again this year with all these game day threads....we all appreciate it!

Expecting a fun game today. I'm thinking things could get a little chippy with Landry and looking forward to see how our young defense handles these offensive weapons on the Browns.

I think that I read somewhere that Mayfield has one of the league's worst QB ratings with a clean pocket (Lower than when he is under pressure)

So we got that going for us, lol!

Just an FYI for all travelers and my brethren here at Finheaven next week over Thanksgiving holiday there are 3 major storms brewing lots of snow and Rain and Very Cold. Traveling will be brutal. Be safe and to whatever destination you are traveling to and always never drink and drive. Like my Pops and my Ma always said in Italian:
Andate piano, non abbiate fretta, ci arriverete interi e viaggerete lontano. Go slow don't rush, you'll get there whole, and you will travel far.

Thanks Adam you do the same okay.

GO DOLPHINS!!!
Forza Azzurri

Best of both worlds again today. Be rooting every play for our Fins to win, but in the end, if we lose, we’re still ok for the draft pick.
Weird way to go thru a season, and hopefully it’s the last one like this we’ll all have to endure..

No Garrett or Vernon for this game. Fitz may be allowed to breathe. Lookout tankers, this could get ugly.

Best of both worlds again today. Be rooting every play for our Fins to win, but in the end, if we lose, we’re still ok for the draft pick.
Weird way to go thru a season, and hopefully it’s the last one like this we’ll all have to endure..
It certainly takes the edge off of a loss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom