*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cleveland Browns Game Thread *** WK12 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cleveland Browns Game Thread *** WK12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was
Best of both worlds again today. Be rooting every play for our Fins to win, but in the end, if we lose, we’re still ok for the draft pick.
Weird way to go thru a season, and hopefully it’s the last one like this we’ll all have to endure..
True. But I also really don't like Baker Mayfield so I would like to see us win today.

Inactives:
Dolphins: CB Xavier Crawford, CB Ken Webster, C/G Chris Reed, T Isaiah Prince, C/G Keaton Sutherland, TE Clive Walford, LB Trent Harris.

Browns: WR Taywan Taylor, S Eric Murray, CB Robert Jackson, DE Olivier Vernon, T Kendall Lamm, G Drew Forbes, TE Pharaoh Brown.

Looks like The Gink is kitting up, intrigued to see if he can get on the field and help our luck lustre pass rush.

I've been waiting to see Giskel play. We shouldn't expect too much tho as it'll be his first game while everyone else is in it's 11th game of the season but it'll be good for him to get out there.

Also, don't care if we lose today but I'm hoping Laird gets way more snaps on offense than Ballage.

I've been waiting to see Giskel play. We shouldn't expect too much tho as it'll be his first game while everyone else is in it's 11th game of the season but it'll be good for him to get out there.

Also, don't care if we lose today but I'm hoping Laird gets way more snaps on offense than Ballage.
Who's Giskel?

I'm hoping we get to see more Laird also, that kid is a football player...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom