*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cleveland Browns Game Thread *** WK12 | Page 67 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cleveland Browns Game Thread *** WK12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parker gets separation
Don t know if it's because of trash time now

When Miami came within 11 points I got my hopes up, thinking that they actually had a chance to win. But no... they returned to suck-mode!

I know that some people on here were glad to see Landry leave the Dolphins but the fact is he is better than any WR on the Dolphins roster. Of course Tunsil is better than any of the offensive linemen on the team, Fitzpatrick is better than any safety on the team and Drake is better than any of the RB’s on this team.
it’s great that we have all those draft picks and money to go out and replace all these quality players we have lost. Now we just have to hope Grier doesn’t screw up like Ireland did when he had plenty of cap space and
draft picks In 2013.
I remember how excited fans were going into the 2013 off season when the Dolphins had 5 draft picks in the first three rounds and plenty of money to spend in free agency. That just led to more mediocrity and eventually to where we are today. Hopefully Grier does a better job than Ireland did with his draft picks and cap money.

I know a lot of people want a Tua but I can’t take another season of Fitz. In fact, is it’s Rosens turn again?
I thought for sure as many did here, the way the game started we'd see Rosen at some point, but then Fitz does just enough to keep him on the bench...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom