*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ DALLAS COWBOYS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ DALLAS COWBOYS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2

Lol I just asked a co-worker (cowboys fan) if he was gonna watch the game. And he laughed and said it was pre-season. I laughed and called him a casual fan! :p

Speaking of a Madison jersey... He signed my Madison jersey at last years draft party! Awesome dude.

Go Fins!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a radio broadcast anywhere for tonight that would have dolphin anouncers? I was sooo close to emptying double digit clips of hot .45 cal corbon ammo into my tv the giant's mouthpieces annoyed me so bad.

With the u.n. globalist goons and marshall law on the way, i dont want to use up any ammo i dont have too. :enforcer:

Bob Griese is the worst to listen to

Is there a radio broadcast anywhere for tonight that would have dolphin anouncers? I was sooo close to emptying double digit clips of hot .45 cal corbon ammo into my tv the giant's mouthpieces annoyed me so bad. :enforcer:

With the u.n. globalist goons and marshall law on the way, i dont want to use up any ammo i dont have too.

99.9 kiss cbs radio should have it. That is what I am listening to while I watch it lol

Bob Griese is the worst to listen to

I love Bob Griese, a great quarterback who really doesn't get enough credit for being as good as he was.

But he's brutal in the booth in these preseason broadcasts. Absolutely brutal.

Back
Top Bottom