*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ DALLAS COWBOYS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ DALLAS COWBOYS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2

Dallas Thomas Starting..unreal. at least that is what was said by BlowMar on the Crowder pregame show

I don't really care if he starts. Tunsil is going to win the job. I think it's just the mentals holding him back and they are just easing him until he has fully grasped everything.

I don't really care if he starts. Tunsil is going to win the job. I think it's just the mentals holding him back and they are just easing him until he has fully grasped everything.

I care. I'll tell you why I care:

- When Dallas Thomas starts, that exposes our quarterback to unnecessary risk of injury.
- When Dallas Thomas starts, that makes it more difficult for our offense to function, get good reps, and be properly evaluated.
- When Dallas Thomas starts, I have to play the 63 drinking game

I care. I'll tell you why I care:

- When Dallas Thomas starts, that exposes our quarterback to unnecessary risk of injury.
- When Dallas Thomas starts, that makes it more difficult for our offense to function, get good reps, and be properly evaluated.
- When Dallas Thomas starts, I have to play the 63 drinking game

Yeah, I was hoping to see the offense do something tonight

You should be worried about Albert too

Oh, I am. I think Branden Albert is absolutely dogging it in the preseason and I'm not a fan of that. He did the same thing in 2014.

If he does that again tonight, I hope Adam Gase rips him a new one.

I live in kissimmee and we're getting the game on local TV but not one the NFL network. I guess when the game is on local TV it's not allow to be on nfl network or espn

Ozzy rules!!

Have you tuned into NFL Network recently? There is a message goin across the screen while the Patriots/Bears game is showing. Perhaps its just Frontier, but that seems unlikely.
Yep, I have Dolphins vs Cowboys (Brighthouse)

Worst thing that could happen is for thomas to have a decent game while playing a very bad dline for dallas and for people to think he should remain the starter

Ozzy rules!!

I live in kissimmee and we're getting the game on local TV but not one the NFL network. I guess when the game is on local TV it's not allow to be on nfl network or espn

Ozzy rules!!

yup

Worst thing that could happen is for thomas to have a decent game while playing a very bad dline for dallas and for people to think he should remain the starter

Ozzy rules!!

I don't think anyone will care if he has a decent series against a below average DL. The coaches aren't even trying to play it off anymore and they're going to rotate Tunsil in with starters. No one who follows the Dolphins will want him to remain with the 1s, no matter what he does in these games.

Dallas Thomas is like that rash between your balls and thigh that just won't go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom