*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ DALLAS COWBOYS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ DALLAS COWBOYS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2

For some reason over the past year, i have hit back buttons, delete buttons, any kind of button or key that can make a post disapear, i have been doing it. And of course, its always ones that are lengthy and involved.

So, i remedied that problem by pulling up a blank note/word pad and i do the post on that. Then fix all the sausage finger mistakes, copy and then paste it on the thread i am posting to.

I do the same thing for anything over a paragraph.

Yea, the insticts are there, and that's why I want to see him get physical to round out what's need for him to rock that position. I will be a lot more assured seeing him be physical today rather than rely on fh posters promise he will be more physical.

Simple for me, Kiko shows physical solid tackling tonight along with the insticts he had last week and I will be much more satisfied rather than waiting and hoping he shows it some time in the future.

Post of the day.

I live in the Tampa Bay area and I am getting the game.

Have you tuned into NFL Network recently? There is a message goin across the screen while the Patriots/Bears game is showing. Perhaps its just Frontier, but that seems unlikely.

Dallas Thomas Starting..unreal. at least that is what was said by BlowMar on the Crowder pregame show

CqQdR6DUEAAM5-u.jpg

Like eesti said thomas probably gets the first series then tunsil from there on out with the 1s

Back
Top Bottom