*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Dallas Cowboys Game Thread *** WK3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Dallas Cowboys Game Thread *** WK3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
250px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
252px-Dallas_Cowboys.svg.png

att16_top.jpg

at JerryWorld (AT&T Stadium)
Arlington, Texas

TELEVISION

368px-NFL_on_Fox_2014.svg.png
mBnpWvE.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

R3UnEuJ.png

icHuMkN.png

WEATHER

6qmcutg.png

Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 97. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
National Weather Service Dallas/Fort Worth - forecast for AT&T Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/Associated Press
NFL.com Video

Please please PLEASE, football gods, grant me this one selfish football wish. If we don't win another game all season, please let us best the Cowboys. I've heard all week long, from Dallas "fans" and media, about how the Cowboys are a superbowl favorite team, that that 3-0 is a given. Meanwhile, most of these fans can't name more than 2 starters for the team, while the rest of the fans still think Romo is the starting QB. I have endured an entire week of blatant football idiocracy from this Dallas fan base, and the talking heads on the "sports" talk radio aren't any better.

I know "1 in a million chance to win" is wishful thinking, and a win might be counter productive to what the Dolphins are doing in the future, but please grant me this one wish. Please, football gods.

In Snowflake's name,
Amen

I watched the Snow Thanksgiving game earlier. A long time ago. Expect no prisoners tomorrow. It is what it is alas. I'm taking the hit. Not watching any games or 'highlights' up till now. I expect it to continue.

250px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
252px-Dallas_Cowboys.svg.png

att16_top.jpg

at JerryWorld (AT&T Stadium)
Arlington, Texas

TELEVISION

368px-NFL_on_Fox_2014.svg.png
mBnpWvE.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

R3UnEuJ.png

icHuMkN.png

WEATHER

6qmcutg.png

Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 97. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
National Weather Service Dallas/Fort Worth - forecast for AT&T Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/Associated Press
NFL.com Video

Not a big fan of the music style by Solo D but he tailgates right behind us.

To the game: I am looking for more improvement on D. Despite the lop sided loss they did a fairly decent number on keeping the score relatively low (considering the one-sided TOP) well into the 3rd quarter against the Pats.

On offense: I expect Rosen to require a couple of series to get into game mode but overall I expect us to move the ball better than in the first two games and actually find the endzone a few times.

We will probably lose but it will be much closer than most expect it.

Not a big fan of the music style by Solo D but he tailgates right behind us.

To the game: I am looking for more improvement on D. Despite the lop sided loss they did a fairly decent number on keeping the score relatively low (considering the one-sided TOP) well into the 3rd quarter against the Pats.

On offense: I expect Rosen to require a couple of series to get into game mode but overall I expect us to move the ball better than in the first two games and actually find the endzone a few times.

We will probably lose but it will be much closer than most expect it.
Defense should get better each week. I agree they did a decent job vs New England considering how long they were on the field.

Looking for a spark out of Rosen

Rosen is on the injury report but doesn't list the injury.

Must be his confidence that's been injured.

Hmm we are giving up 194.5 yards on the ground while Dallas is putting up 151 yards on the ground. Over/under 200 yards?

Stat predictions:
QB Joshua Rosen 23-31 292 yards 2 TD 1INT

RUSHING (Total 134 yards)
Drake 19 carries 88 yards 1 TD 4 catches 34 yards
Ballage 9 carries 46 yards

CATCHING (23 for 292 yards)
Williams 6 catches 102 yards TD
DVP 5 catches 67 yards TD
Grants 4 catches 35 yards
Hurns 2 catches 23 yards
Gesicki 3 catches 20 yards

The Phins score 3 TD's and FG = 24 points. This going to be a better game than everyone will be thinking.

24 Dolphins
28 Cowboys

I see us playing a good competitive game. Let's Go Dolphins!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom