*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Dallas Cowboys Game Thread *** WK3 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Dallas Cowboys Game Thread *** WK3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our team will get beat by half time We all know it. Wheres the logic or basic common sense posting about Rosen when he's already on a hiding to nothing. Seriously. I feel sorry for him landing in Miami in the season they decide to go full on lose mode.

Dallas' defense is not very good. Eli picked them a part week 1 and then he was benched after p playing against a decent defense in week 2. We should set up our week 1 game plan to defend the rush again, but keep at least one safety over the top for the long ball.

Will be a great test for Rosen to see how he does under constant pressure from Dallas d-line. I don't think the Cowboys LB's and DB's play great complimentary football so if we can get the ball out quick and in to space we could see some success. I fully expect Zeke to eat us alive but I will be interested to see what Baker can do in regards to matching up with him in the pass game. Dak is so calm cool and methodical so I fully expect our suspect secondary to be exposed once again as well. Most likely another ugly game but still a good chance to improve against a good team.

Let's just get to the bye, then we've got some opponents that we can maybe squeak by. I'm just looking for Rosen to play well until then. I'm glad he's finally starting.

Regards Wilson - Always worry about any joint injuries as it often leads to soft tissue strains thro over compensating, although with the hip I would of thought hamstring before calf.

I expect Jason Witten to have a career day against us at the ripe old age of 37. Just because.

Stat predictions:
QB Joshua Rosen 23-31 292 yards 2 TD 1INT

RUSHING (Total 134 yards)
Drake 19 carries 88 yards 1 TD 4 catches 34 yards
Ballage 9 carries 46 yards

CATCHING (23 for 292 yards)
Williams 6 catches 102 yards TD
DVP 5 catches 67 yards TD
Grants 4 catches 35 yards
Hurns 2 catches 23 yards
Gesicki 3 catches 20 yards

The Phins score 3 TD's and FG = 24 points. This going to be a better game than everyone will be thinking.

24 Dolphins
28 Cowboys

I see us playing a good competitive game. Let's Go Dolphins!!!
If you really believe that, Take the Dolphins with the spread. Put your money where you mouth is my dude. I think this is 20 point blowout but I hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom