*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ DETROIT LIONS GAME THREAD *** WK8 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ DETROIT LIONS GAME THREAD *** WK8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really hoping for a solid month of football. All the teams we play are good enough to make it a game but we should beat them all.
Exactly! I'm not jinxing anything just saying that they are 1-5 and sure any given sunday....but not this Sunday.... as we should take care of business with authority

This has Trap game written all over it. Wannstedt stopped in yesterday and put up some lobster traps hanging from ceiling in locker room. Players said they don't what they mean.
I feel like it'll be close for a half. What happens late who knows? I hope I'm wrong.

I have a bad feeling about tomorrows game, to say the least. Fan for 50 years and have been disappointed far too many times when we "should win". Including games with no injuries. Too many battle scars from the past to be overly optimistic about tomorrow.
Seriously? We are going to kill it today. Score a ton of points and create turnovers. There’s nothing to worry about.

We will be fine today guys. Lions aren't playing well and Goff is a turnover machine as of late. Go Fins!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom