*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ HOUSTON TEXANS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ HOUSTON TEXANS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Cross your fingers and toes, and hope for no major injuries!

303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
262px-Houston_Texans_logo.svg.png

rawImage.jpg

at NRG Stadium
Houston, Texas

TELEVISION
320px-CBS_Miami_logo.svg.png

WFOR CBS 4 Miami-Fort Lauderdale
simulcast on WPEC CBS 12 West Palm Beach-Boca Racon-Fort Pierce, WZVN ABC 7 Naples-Fort Myers-Cape Coral-Port Charlotte, WFTV ABC 9 Orlando and KHON FOX 2 Honolulu
Play-by-Play Analyst: Steve Goldstein
Color Commentator: Kim Bokamper

Kickoff at 4 PM ET/3 PM CT

320px-KTRK-TV_logo.svg.png
320px-NFL_Network_logo.svg.png

Houston Texans broadcast is available on KTRK ABC 13 Houston with a live national simulcast on NFL Network
check local listings for other Texans affiliates

NFL Network Replay available on Thursday, August 24th at 1 PM ET

414px-NFL%2B_logo.svg.png

Broadcast is also available with a paid NFL+ subscription

WEATHER

6qmcutg.png

HEAT ADVISORY IN EFFECT.
Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 101. Heat index values as high as 105. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
National Weather Service Houston - forecast for NRG Stadium

I'd think this is the game where the starters will play or at least some of them....can’t see the starters playing next week so looking forward to tomorrow and see how they do......like always the OL will be a big focus
I would like to have Skylar play first, play with better players on offense and defense.
I hope Wynn can lock down LG.
Also I would like to see something from Lamm and Cotton.

Ryan Hayes imo looked quick, agile with a great body in the last game, want to see more, not more as in him naked but more of his football play :)
I really liked what I saw from him when I looked at video of him after Miami drafted him. He looked like he had the feet and athleticism to play left tackle. He just looked like he needed a year in an NFL weight room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom