*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ HOUSTON TEXANS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ HOUSTON TEXANS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a good/fun fan duel bet for tomnorrow's game

Last edited:

Hell Yeah Cmt GIF by Redneck Island

I'll be watching tonight and it'll be nice watching it at 9 uk time.
I'll have to watch it tonight anyway if I want to see the full game as the NFL gamepass now which has been switched to DAZN only show a 5 minute highlights package.

While I'm on it does anyone feel the new DAZN app is absolutely shocking, the picture quality isn't great, we've lost some of the archive material, but most annoyingly you cannot watch a game in 40mins which I used to like doing with the other teams games.
I feel like this will be my last season paying £150 for a substandard service. If it doesn't improve they've lost my custom

I'll be watching tonight and it'll be nice watching it at 9 uk time.
I'll have to watch it tonight anyway if I want to see the full game as the NFL gamepass now which has been switched to DAZN only show a 5 minute highlights package.

While I'm on it does anyone feel the new DAZN app is absolutely shocking, the picture quality isn't great, we've lost some of the archive material, but most annoyingly you cannot watch a game in 40mins which I used to like doing with the other teams games.
I feel like this will be my last season paying £150 for a substandard service. If it doesn't improve they've lost my custom
Well I don't work for DAZN, but am glad to forward your message to their customer support team 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom