*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans Game Thread *** Wk8 Tnf | Page 130 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans Game Thread *** Wk8 Tnf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow miami scores points but the defense just sucks tonight. I know there were a ton of injuries last game, but are all the players still out? Man there's always a problem for miami, no matter what side of the ball.

Another Thursday game...Another 40 points. Holy ****.
THE DOLPHINS HAVE GIVEN UP 74 POINTS IN THE LAST FOUR DAYS.

mark my words, Jets will eat us alive too at home. sad thing is we'll help our draft position and **** up the pick

We're gonna look back on the Bears win and wish we lost come April. Will definitely be another game we should lose but manage to win somehow.

How does Gase explain this? He has his people, his coaches, and got rid of the ones he didn't like.
What's the excuse now for another 40 point rout?

He's running low on them, he's got to be ruthless now and fire the main issue with the D.

How much BULLSHIT will Ross ****ing take watching this **** show of a ‘team’? How many more players is Gase gonna scapegoat? How many more jungles is Burke gonna piss in instead of getting mediocre as a DC?

hard to imagine the degree of meltdown being so severe. There was a chance for something special this year.

Why is Howard shading the outside shoulder? Give him the corner. Just not the easy slant. Dumb!

Houston has injuries too apparently. Mostly defensive from what I read. You knew Watson was going to kill them though. Same **** different year. That’s our way of life here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom