*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans Game Thread *** Wk8 Tnf | Page 131 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans Game Thread *** Wk8 Tnf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only ones worth keeping on D are Howard, Fitzpatrick, Baker, and Taylor. All the rest can leave. Time for an overhaul on the defensive side of the ball.

Defense has no sacks, wasn't stopping the run, and has given up big plays all night in the passing game, so why should we retain Burke?

Gase sucks, Tannehill sucks, Oswieller sucks. Been a Phin Phan for 46yrs and I am so very disgusted with this team anymore. The front office sucks too. We need a QB that isn't afraid to scramble to save the team. I just don't know what to think anymore.

I was not even this embarrassed to be a fan of this team in the 1 win season as I am after these recent performances...

This is 100% on the defensive players. I refuse to give Burke any fault for this performance. This is an awful, embarrassing, utter lack of any effort or IQ points. Every single defensive players has made at least five horrifically poor decisions.

28 pts in the 2nd half vs the bears with a missed fg in ot. 32 pts vs the lions. now 42 pts vs the texans. thats 102 pts in the last 10 qrts vs matt burke's D. cool. we'll get to work on that.

Ross needs to demand accountability from someone, he can not let this go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom