*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Righteous!! Loving the late game too because I should have space at 4pm pacific! Man oh man it hurt not being able to watch the game live last week! Looking forward to this last one!
💫💛💫 👏👏

I am not sure the cream will hold up.
Love the smell of Bechamel in the morning. First trip to Greece, 1986. Came out of the hotel in downtown Athens somewhere at 6am and this smell hit me hard. More like an Aroma actually coming from up the lane.

I followed it like a bloodhound to this little bakery filled with fresh pastries and other goodies. Ordered a Turkish coffee (kidding) and sat there for an hour filling my face. Then went up to that landmark of landmarks, the Acropolis...an amazing cultural buffet before forgetting my camera in the souvenir shop. Memories, it's all I have now lol

Love the smell of Bechamel in the morning. First trip to Greece, 1986. Came out of the hotel in downtown Athens somewhere at 6am and this smell hit me hard. More like an Aroma actually coming from up the lane.

I followed it like a bloodhound to this little bakery filled with fresh pastries and other goodies. Ordered a Turkish coffee (kidding) and sat there for an hour filling my face. Then went up to that landmark of landmarks, the Acropolis...an amazing cultural buffet before forgetting my camera in the souvenir shop. Memories, it's all I have now lol

Wow that sounds epic. Good for you. Most people can’t relate to how Greek eateries lure you in with just scent. Even bakeries are impossible to resist.

My family is from the western most point of Greece, an Island called Othoni. Not far off the coast of Corfu. It’s heaven. Been to Athens 4-5 times but it’s been a while. I have some first cousins there I haven’t seen in 15+ years.

Do you want to know how to make the bechamel cream? If you don’t already.

Wow that sounds epic. Good for you. Most people can’t relate to how Greek eateries lure you with just scent. Even bakeries are impossible to resist.

Do you want to know how to make the bechamel cream? If you don’t already.
Of course. Butter, flour, nutmeg, cream...

Back to football, don't care what the score is. Just no injuries pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom