*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clean game and no injuries, please!

303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
320px-Jacksonville_Jaguars_logo.svg.png

cover_image_1687956017.jpeg.760x400_q85_crop_upscale.jpg

at EverBank Stadium
Jacksonville, Florida

TELEVISION
320px-CBS_Miami_logo.svg.png

WFOR CBS 4 Miami-Fort Lauderdale
simulcast on WPEC CBS 12 West Palm Beach-Boca Raton-Fort Pierce
Play-by-Play Analyst: Steve Golstein
Color Commentator: Kim Bokamper

Kickoff at 7 PM ET

320px-WJAX-TV_logo.png

Jaguars broadcast available on WJAX CBS 47 Jacksonville
check local listings for other Jaguars affiliates (literally being shown across the entire state of Florida aside from Miami and the Palm Beaches)

414px-NFL%2B_logo.svg.png

Also available with a paid NFL+ subscription

320px-NFL_Network_logo.svg.png

NFL Network replay on Sunday, August 27th at 10 AM ET

WEATHER

bSM7UqC.png

Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
National Weather Service Jacksonville - forecast for EverBank Stadium

Awesome Adam! Thanks Brother!
Happy Ten Hag GIF by Manchester United

Wow that sounds epic. Good for you. Most people can’t relate to how Greek eateries lure you in with just scent. Even bakeries are impossible to resist.

My family is from the western most point of Greece, an Island called Othoni. Not far off the coast of Corfu. It’s heaven. Been to Athens 4-5 times but it’s been a while. I have some first cousins there I haven’t seen in 15+ years.

Do you want to know how to make the bechamel cream? If you don’t already.
I also loved the little round sesame seed flat donut like things called something like koukoiri. But dammit, stop making me crave Greek food, it’s game day. No injuries!

This is your reminder that Trevor Lawrence is clearly balding despite being younger than Tua.

I also loved the little round sesame seed flat donut like things called something like koukoiri. But dammit, stop making me crave Greek food, it’s game day. No injuries!

1693063294643.png

dipped in coffee, mmmm. The shape is up to the baker.

Its so basic but thats probably the best part. Food doesn't have to be a 1000 calories to be delicious.

You can probably order these online somewhere. I'd microwave them for 8-10 seconds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom