*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

hope we get to see devante today

untitled_zpsjptfb10d-1.png

My prediction is a Tanny comes out focused and ready to play. He was not happy with last week and he's going to make the jags defense pay.

Can't wait. Damn 4 o clock game

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Any word on the other injured guys?

I would be happy if I don't have to through another fourth quarter of been on the verge of a heart attack. Especially when this forum is my only source of what is happening in the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Strange to say but, I think the team and Phans need to recover from a "bad win." I'm expecting that to happen in a BIG way.

Buffalo wins today. We need to win and then next week home opener for control of the division.

Kimbo, on local TV 5 minutes ago, said that he is not sure what the team will do with Jones and Wake, thinks there is a better chance of Wake playing. But, questions if either one should play with a hammy problem, which could turn into a long term sitting out if aggravated.

No excuses today. None of the 1 week of the NFL season, home opener of opponent nonsense..the Jags suck, if Dolphins are remotely serious about being a legit playoff team they stomp out the Jags.

Back
Top Bottom