*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card Playoff | Page 311 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card Playoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you who weren’t sold on this team, you’ve been proven right. I will do my best to be respectful during the offseason and well into next season. Because starting 13-0 wont matter. Nothing will matter until December.

11 months of purgatory. Calling on my boys to get me through the next 330 days. Will you commit to not give up?

@mage, @SF Dolphin Fan ,@13marino13 , @MrChadRico , …im so high i can’t remember the top 23 of my favorite posyets,. I need th crew to sray tuogether, I want @easy Rider in our posse. Ineed thehroup of men to help me rebuild the hope. Thouse that habe done will be in control

Iwant loco, aand jamesw

EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO APPLY If uou want in let me know. We uill keepp the group small

We have to recruit. Tomorrow, pleze let me know who s in.

This gtu wil
Debate tthe best wa forwRd. Nothing is off th table,
Bro you know I got your back.

Well looks like my Fins season progresses to where it always does.

Fins eliminated and cheer against Pats or Bills. Fun!

lol…you really didn’t see a better overall team from year 1 to year 2?

Lol…despite the insane amount of injuries.

If we had 1/2 of our guys were in a different place and game.
Not really. This season ended the same way as last year. Actually worse if you take into account the epic colapse to end the season

Yeah **** sucks but end of the day we played zero games with our full team. Oline was in shambles all year, weapons took turns getting hurt, defense sucked first half then started to put things together before getting massacred by the injuries. Still want to see this team at full strength but McDaniel really needs to improve his decision making, it’s what really has hurt this team.

Pretty much. The best thing to improve this team is to figure out how to stay healthy.

That alone will improve this team tremendously.

People don’t want to hear it but it’s true.

That strong arm would get a lot farther tonight. Herbert is light years better than Tua.
If Herbert was that good why, with all the talent they have had in LA, has he failed to win a single playoff game? Light years ahead yet still hasn't won anything and most likely never will. I want a QB that is clutch and can put the team on his back. Sorry but neither Herbert nor Tua are that guy.

He has been caught numerous times either jabbing his hand into a players crack or groping at their junk. Amazing player but ick.
first time GIF

Yeah **** sucks but end of the day we played zero games with our full team. Oline was in shambles all year, weapons took turns getting hurt, defense sucked first half then started to put things together before getting massacred by the injuries. Still want to see this team at full strength but McDaniel really needs to improve his decision making, it’s what really has hurt this team.
Stop the excuses, offense had enough and absolutely Sh*t the bed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom