*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card Playoff | Page 312 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card Playoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you who weren’t sold on this team, you’ve been proven right. I will do my best to be respectful during the offseason and well into next season. Because starting 13-0 wont matter. Nothing will matter until December.

11 months of purgatory. Calling on my boys to get me through the next 330 days. Will you commit to not give up?

@mage, @SF Dolphin Fan ,@13marino13 , @MrChadRico , …im so high i can’t remember the top 23 of my favorite posyets,. I need th crew to sray tuogether, I want @easy Rider in our posse. Ineed thehroup of men to help me rebuild the hope. Thouse that habe done will be in control

Iwant loco, aand jamesw

EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO APPLY If uou want in let me know. We uill keepp the group small

We have to recruit. Tomorrow, pleze let me know who s in.

This gtu wil
Debate tthe best wa forwRd. Nothing is off th table,
I hated being right about our play caller and our QB but it is what it is. I took abuse from some but I know the game of football and i knew this wouldn’t work for long. I loved Tua and wanted him to be the guy but he’s exposed himself down the stretch. It’s been a few years and we’ve seen his ceiling

We all watched Stroud today. That’s what a guy who has it looks like. And you can tell from day one. The Bills may not have been good with Allen as a rookie but there were several games you walked away from thinking he looked unreal. When they have it there are signs. Tua didn’t look good for a couple years…never flashed like those guys. And then a system was built and he looked good. Against bad teams. He’s not it. He can be it against Denver in October with two of the best WR in the world and a dominant running game. is that worth paying him for? And then weakening yourself elsewhere to cover the cost?
To be fair Tua had **** talent around him and flores. He's good but idk about good enough. We all want a superbowl so it's not about a qb being decent or good but need to be good enough that he can take miami to super bowl and beat good teams. Miami will never be a super bowl team if Tua can't beat good teams or plays bad vs them as he'll play nothing but good teams in the playoffs

I hated being right about our play caller and our QB but it is what it is. I took abuse from some but I know the game of football and i knew this wouldn’t work for long. I loved Tua and wanted him to be the guy but he’s exposed himself down the stretch. It’s been a few years and we’ve seen his ceiling
He was absolutely horrible today in the biggest game of his career. Atrocious.

Too late for our first turnover, had to win that battle but we didn't.

If Herbert was that good why, with all the talent they have had in LA, has he failed to win a single playoff game? Light years ahead yet still hasn't won anything and most likely never will. I want a QB that is clutch and can put the team on his back. Sorry but neither Herber nor Tua are that guy.
LA doesn’t have all that talent. Herbert on this team makes them better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom