*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAME THREAD *** WK16 Christmas Eve | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAME THREAD *** WK16 Christmas Eve

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all of our FinHeaven brothers and sisters around the world. Enjoy your day tomorrow, however you celebrate!

242px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
158px-Kansas_City_Chiefs_logo.svg.png

StadiumCP-2.jpg

at Arrowhead Stadium
Kansas City, Missouri

PLAYOFF WATCH

389px-NFL_playoffs_logo_new.svg.png

The Miami Dolphins are 6-8, currently the 10th seed in the AFC and still mathematically alive for the playoffs

In order for the Miami Dolphins to clinch a playoff berth, the following must happen:

MIA wins out (@KC, BUF)
Tennessee loses out (LAR, JAX)
Buffalo loses out (@NE, @MIA)
Denver win vs KC (Week 17)
Raiders lose one of two (@PHI, @LAC)

350.png

TELEVISION

uXS4tb3.png

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

QN2fMic.png

IQKUyVB.png

WEATHER

Zf63lfs.png

Snow likely before 11am, then a chance of flurries between 11am and noon. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 30. West northwest wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
National Weather Service Kansas City - forecast for Arrowhead Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

this is a game where I want to see close up how KC uses Hill. We have Grant and basically under-utilized him in an offense that was fairly anemic at times.

Here’s hoping for a win, because playoffs hopes are hangin on by a thread and of course we love rooting for our team, but also not being too upset at a loss, because of a better draft position :thumbsup
Merry Xmas Eve..

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all of our FinHeaven brothers and sisters around the world. Enjoy your day tomorrow, however you celebrate!

242px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
158px-Kansas_City_Chiefs_logo.svg.png

StadiumCP-2.jpg

at Arrowhead Stadium
Kansas City, Missouri

PLAYOFF WATCH

389px-NFL_playoffs_logo_new.svg.png

The Miami Dolphins are 6-8, currently the 10th seed in the AFC and still mathematically alive for the playoffs

In order for the Miami Dolphins to clinch a playoff berth, the following must happen:

MIA wins out (@KC, BUF)
Tennessee loses out (LAR, JAX)
Buffalo loses out (@NE, @MIA)
Denver win vs KC (Week 17)
Raiders lose one of two (@PHI, @LAC)

350.png

TELEVISION

uXS4tb3.png

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

QN2fMic.png

IQKUyVB.png

WEATHER

Zf63lfs.png

Snow likely before 11am, then a chance of flurries between 11am and noon. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 30. West northwest wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
National Weather Service Kansas City - forecast for Arrowhead Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

Same to you Adam and your loved ones and thank you again for doing the game threads.

Promote Durate and he is still inactive-Unless your just protecting him from late year poach

Pouring the first Bailey's and coffee of the morning. I'm sure Jack will make an appearance by halftime. Phins up!

Damn, Bailey's sounds good about now. Going to the sports bar alone to watch, so I won't be able to drink even though as you indicated by halftime I will probably wish I could, LOL. I hope some of our young guys will get an audition. I want to see what they can do. Who knows, it's probably a long shot as our LB corp will probably get torched, but we could surprise. Maybe our offense can keep us in the game.

Eric smith inactive also

I know it’s gonna happen but please no chase allen at mike

I want to digest my Xmas eve meal

Back
Top Bottom