*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Las Vegas Raiders Game Thread *** WK16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Las Vegas Raiders Game Thread *** WK16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
225px-Las_Vegas_Raiders_logo.svg.png

14029144_web1_STADIUM-COMPLETION_073020cs_036-1.jpg

at Allegiant Stadium
Las Vegas, Nevada
(no fan attendance permitted)

PLAYOFF WATCH

320px-NFL_playoffs_logo_new.svg.png

The Miami Dolphins are currently the 7th seed in the AFC.
There are 7 available playoff seeds per conference in 2020.

Buffalo has clinched the AFC East.
Miami currently controls their own playoff destiny.

TELEVISION

320px-NFL_Network_logo.svg.png

NFL Network National Broadcast

Play-by-Play Analyst: Joe Davis
Color Commentator: Kurt Warner

Kickoff at 8:15 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

4NH1vGT.png

oqqwaWm.png

Would love to see this play out well for this team. They've worked very hard to exceed their own expectations and it's paying off. We have a bright future ahead. Let's hope we seize the moment as it's a big one.

Miami has glaring holes in run blocking, zero deep game, the three rookies on the line although they have been pretty good most of the time, I would think a top guru coach, like Belichick, would have a field day with matchups. The fact that he didn’t, and they lost, tells me Miami is making the most of what they have and the coach is doing a pretty good job. We are looking at receiver in the draft but we have a couple really great guys who aren’t playing. I don’t think that’s a weakness at all once healthy. I still think it’s all about the core and drafting to beat Allen, Darnold, and I was thinking Lawrence until last week. We have a pretty good base to flesh out. Looking forward to Flores Gruden match up. That will tell a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom