*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Las Vegas Raiders Game Thread *** WK16 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Las Vegas Raiders Game Thread *** WK16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for doing this every week. That Vegas stadium is awesome. Short week and having to travel west on Christmas day no less. I hope the coaching staff can keep the team focus for this one.
If this team needs coaching to focus on what is in essence a playoff game? We deserve to lose!

If this team needs coaching to focus on what is in essence a playoff game? We deserve to lose!
well, while you'd think they should be focus, part of a good coaching staff is to keep the team focus in a situation that doesn't happen all the time(traveling on Christmas day to go play the next game.

well, while you'd think they should be focus, part of a good coaching staff is to keep the team focus in a situation that doesn't happen all the time(traveling on Christmas day to go play the next game.
I understand your point...I just believe warriors don’t lose focus when a battle means everything...it makes me question the players themselves if they can’t get motivated for a game like this,...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom