*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LAS VEGAS RAIDERS GAME THREAD *** WK3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LAS VEGAS RAIDERS GAME THREAD *** WK3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The show must go on...

303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
225px-Las_Vegas_Raiders_logo.svg.png

03_Allegaint-Stadium_Jason-ORear-e1600876707412-1082x534.jpg

at Allegiant Stadium
Las Vegas, Nevada

TELEVISION

CBS_NFL_2021.png

sMDl4Ua.png

Kickoff at 4:05 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

WlqPIKb.png

Nobody has mentioned Gaskin. Hope they give him some more carries and use him. They have to. The Fins O-Line is alot heavier than the Raiders D-Line who rely on speed. Use that advantage.
Raiders O-Line are missing a couple of players. If this was a game for the D-Line to show up its this. Pressure Carr and let him throw into our strength. Waller worries me though. He's a weapon.

The difference between a strong team (which we are building) and a weak team (which we are not) is that the former does not give up after a defeat. SO LET'S GO DOLPHINS CHEER and SUPPORT from all us fans!!!!! Play hard!!!! Play tough!!!!! Play smart!!!! Play to win!!!! GO HOME WITH A VICTORY AT FINAL ON SUNDAY!!!!!! 24-23 DOLPHINS!!!!!​

I'm just going to watch and hope for the best. Anything is possible but what I really want to see is how does Flores and his coaching staff respond to what happened last week. If we get more of the same and we're doing it with the same players then I'll really be losing hope on this coaching staff.

If Miami can find a way to protect Brissett I think this could be an upset. While I have no doubt Tua is the better qb, I believe Brissett can make plays if given enough protection. The Raiders don't blitz as much as the Bills and Patriots do, so maybe you can scheme a way to have the 5 olinemen and a rb pick up the Raiders 4 pass rushers for 75% of the pass plays.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom