*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LAS VEGAS RAIDERS GAME THREAD *** WK3 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LAS VEGAS RAIDERS GAME THREAD *** WK3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the URL?
I don't know man it's just a Buffalo Bills form that I remembered just give me a hard time. I see where you're coming from but considering this is my 21st or 22 but I've had the NFL ticket meaning I haven't missed one snap of one down for the past 22 years I truly couldn't spend time on this forum feeling that we had no chance no matter how bad it got. But regardless I still get all the negativity when it comes to all aspects of the Miami Dolphins

The show must go on...

303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
225px-Las_Vegas_Raiders_logo.svg.png

03_Allegaint-Stadium_Jason-ORear-e1600876707412-1082x534.jpg

at Allegiant Stadium
Las Vegas, Nevada

TELEVISION

CBS_NFL_2021.png

sMDl4Ua.png

Kickoff at 4:05 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

WlqPIKb.png

Vhs Kiss GIF by vhspositive

How's this for coincidence: I'm a Dolphins fan, and my son-in-law is a Raiders fan. His birthday is today, and my birthday is on Monday. And, right smack in the middle is the Fins vs Raiders game tomorrow! One of us is going to have a nice birthday present!
And your father fought the second world war and met your mother at the USO?

Anybody got idea of what the OL is gonna look like tomorrow. I got LT Eichenberg LG Jones C Dieter RG Davis RT Hunt

I feel we can run on the Faiders over 100 yards.

I hope Im wrong, but this team has done serious issues with the oline coaching and the co-coordinators set up.
Its going to be tough against a confident and physical Raiders team.
If we can escape with a win, we can get this team on track and still have a shot at the playoffs

Guys we fans want to enjoy talking about this game so general doom and gloom stuff like fire everyone or abandon ship does not add to our enjoyment and is counterproductive to the intent of this thread

Please save it for after the game or post it in one of the other threads

Brother Adam takes the time to posts these each week and I'm sure he would appreciate good positive stuff about this upcoming game. There's no point in being negative about a game we haven't even played yet. This is the "Gameday" thread

Thanks

Anybody got idea of what the OL is gonna look like tomorrow. I got LT Eichenberg LG Jones C Dieter RG Davis RT Hunt

I feel we can run on the Faiders over 100 yards.

Jackson and Davis are going to remain at the tackle positions. Eichenberg is starting at left guard, replacing Solomon Kindley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom