*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LAS VEGAS RAIDERS GAME THREAD *** WK3 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LAS VEGAS RAIDERS GAME THREAD *** WK3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to try and stay positive today, well, at least until the game starts, LOL! This is a big game. One I think our season hinges on. Not just physically, but how are we going to play mentally? If our OL can get the bulb to finally turn on and handle their business, it should give the rest of our offense confidence, and then we can finally get this thing going.

This is the same team many of us picked to win double-digit games, just hampered a little bit. Last game is history...today's game is all that matters.

We didn't lose our defense, we didn't lose our playmakers (whom will hopefully remember how to catch after watching that completely terrible game tape), we didn't lose our specials (still waiting for the punter to return to pre-season form however), we lost our QB, but we have a solid back-up. We still have Flo, who was hopefully (with evidence) just heavily out-coached last week against the one team he can't figure out in numerous attempts. I fully believe the coaching staff, in their desperation to not get smoked by the Bills, compounded the problem with out-of-character calls during the game...but there again, that was last week.

The Brisket has gotten 1st team snaps all week so he should be a little more comfortable with the 1s than he was before. The man has had good games as a starter in this league. I expect the OL to play with renewed vigor...not to the point where they look like a top 10 unit, but much better than last week's showing.

We have a great scenario for a bounce-back game against a solid opponent. Let's go!!!

"Brissett might not be as flashy as Tua Tagovailoa, but he’s a reliable veteran who has ample experience as a starter. As a matter of fact, Brissett has made 32 starts since entering the league in 2016."

This article was on MSN pumping up Brisket , you know trying to make us warm and fuzzy about him taking the reigns today. In true reporting fashion they conveniently forgot to follow up on his record over those 32 starts ....

12 - 20 ? Is that really reliable? I guess its talking about just showing up for work.

Can he make it 13 - 20 today? Or is he looking deadeye at 12-21
Time to shock the league Jacoby...Go do this thing

Last edited:
I'm just going to watch and hope for the best. Anything is possible but what I really want to see is how does Flores and his coaching staff respond to what happened last week. If we get more of the same and we're doing it with the same players then I'll really be losing hope on this coaching staff.
I agree, but I think we will witness a much better dolphin team today!!

Jason La Canfora reports Flores wanted Herbert over Tua but was overruled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom