*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Sunday Night | Page 280 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Sunday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chargers secondary is better than Miami's. That tells you all you need to know. And Herbert was a 100 better than Tua this game.

aaaaand the genius McD has zero timeouts at end of game

We are a basic middle of the pack team. As expected. Twenty years from now we'll have another shot at it. Based on my age, I won't get to see it. But at least I saw the 70s. For the younger folk I hope you get that experience! Unforgettable.

Dolphins proving all the naysayers right that they would fail miserably during this 3 game road stretch in December against quality teams, never fails. Every year.
It's simply true. I cannot say I'll never get enthusiastic again during a season but I think this year is a little bit of the straw that broke the camels back for me ... in that... I don't see my self ever getting especially hyped up or truly hopeful again unless/until they actually make the championship game.

I'm not going to get into being jinxed etc but until things actually change they haven't changed.

I'm

Depends how bad the weather is. As much of a physical specimen allen is supposed to be, he really can't play in the elements.
If you think Allen can’t play in the elements, wait til you see Tua. Yikes. Fumbles and ducks galore

Lol now sanders wants to hit a long kick. Lol one time get the onside kick.

At this point, I'd welcome snow in Buffalo. Going to need strange things to happen to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom