*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Sunday Night | Page 278 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Sunday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
to the extreme? these 2 losses our franchise qb has played like absolute dog ****, im pro tua but this has been really bad and theres cause for concern here
I know its concerning but what does everyone want? All we can do is hope we play well the rest of our season and make the playoffs.

At least we had an 8-3 record this year. I'm wondering if we'll ever be that good again. Between my Lions and Fins I don't really feel I should continue following the NFL. 🤣
At least the Lions look to be on the up and up this is just bad football bad defense bad special teams bad offense just bad was the only game I could see all season and we show out like this sigh

It's one game dude ? Tua has better stats in almost every category through less games this season. Nothing has been proven here at all.
Question. If SD would trade you Herbert straight up for Tua would you take it? If you say no, you're insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom