*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Sunday Night | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Sunday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 has been...stressful, to say the least, particularly the past month. I apologize if I was unnecessarily unkind to anyone here.

The wife and I relocated the family to SW Florida after 17 years. The PA house was under contract to sell last month.

Then in the space of 24 hours (on Halloween), my employer suddenly couldn't make payroll, and the buyer backed out of our house sale.

As of Friday, I had a good second interview with Sarasota County for a communications position that looks like a solid opportunity; I'm overqualified, but it'll pay the bills. We also have another buyer on the PA house; it settles next month.

So I'm a little bit more chill today. I'm smoking a 9 pound brisket with a hickory/apple wood chip blend that I soaked in rum.

My fantasy team has already clinched a first-round bye at 10-3, so I have nothing to worry about there until Christmas Eve.

I'm unpacking stuff this morning in the garage, then I will watch the Jets and Buffalo mangle each other.

And then I'll finish up smoking the brisket.

And then I'll watch the Dolphins smoke the Chargers.

2022 has been...stressful, to say the least, particularly the past month. I apologize if I was unnecessarily unkind to anyone here.

The wife and I relocated the family to SW Florida after 17 years. The PA house was under contract to sell last month.

Then in the space of 24 hours (on Halloween), my employer suddenly couldn't make payroll, and the buyer backed out of our house sale.

As of Friday, I had a good second interview with Sarasota County for a communications position that looks like a solid opportunity; I'm overqualified, but it'll pay the bills. We also have another buyer on the PA house; it settles next month.

So I'm a little bit more chill today. I'm smoking a 9 pound brisket with a hickory/apple wood chip blend that I soaked in rum.

My fantasy team has already clinched a first-round bye at 10-3, so I have nothing to worry about there until Christmas Eve.

I'm unpacking stuff this morning in the garage, then I will watch the Jets and Buffalo mangle each other.

And then I'll finish up smoking the brisket.

And then I'll watch the Dolphins smoke the Chargers.
welcome to florida!

i'm 10-3 and should get the bye, but i want to win to make sure some of those 9-4 fvckers don't weasel me out.

Huge game for this team.

Loss last week sucked. But it was to an NFC opponent. This one is an AFC opponent that’s desperate for a win with the playoff looming.

I’m assuming we win this game and our chances of a playoff berth increases dramatically.

Huge game for this team.

Loss last week sucked. But it was to an NFC opponent. This one is an AFC opponent that’s desperate for a win with the playoff looming.

I’m assuming we win this game and our chances of a playoff berth increases dramatically.

If Miami wins this game, their playoff odds jump to 84% (?). I read it this morning somewhere. I can't remember where.

Never forget what those bastards did to us in 1995.

We were up 21-6 at half and we had no power in our locker room at half time.

Came out flat- we scored zip - gave up 16 in second half .

No excuses- but plenty of reasons to want to kill this team

If Miami wins this game, their playoff odds jump to 84% (?). I read it this morning somewhere. I can't remember where.

Edit: Miami currently has an 88% chance to make the playoffs, according to fivethirtyeight sports.

It appears that if they win tonight, at home for Green Bay, and either the Patriots or Jets game, then they clinch a spot.

Never forget what those bastards did to us in 1995.

We were up 21-6 at half and we had no power in our locker room at half time.

Came out flat- we scored zip - gave up 16 in second half .

No excuses- but plenty of reasons to want to kill this team
To this day one of the worst losses as a fan. BS Natrone Means fumble!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom