*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Sunday Night | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Sunday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too early in the season to have a must win game.
But matching the bills win total, avoiding a two loss streak going into Buffalo, leaving California 1-1 rather than 0-2, makes this close to a must win.

Gameday!
:P89

fins.gif

A NBC (can't name the type of bird the NBC network uses because you only see asterisks for the last four letters) Network ad I got in my email this morning showed Tua wearing a throwback uniform. I hope they go with that tonight!

Damn Natrone Means fumble is exactly what I thought as well.
No replay cost Dan at least a chance to play to go to another super bowl. Nobody was beating the Niners that year but at least seeing Dan go back could've been fun.

Huge game for this team.

Loss last week sucked. But it was to an NFC opponent. This one is an AFC opponent that’s desperate for a win with the playoff looming.

I’m assuming we win this game and our chances of a playoff berth increases dramatically.
I’m here in La with my buddy gonna go to the game tonite, last nite we drank and then just late nite turned on the game, just to watch it together.

That was self inflicted suckness..we can easily play better and if we ever play them again I don’t think anyone who really rewatched that game would favor them over us.

We beat ourselves for real

Phins 37
Chargers 27

I think tua goes back to playing lights out like in previous games.

We need waddle back 100%.

Bo said there is a good chance armsteadt might play. We need him this week and specially next week.

Go phins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom