*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK12

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
242px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
193px-New_England_Patriots_logo.svg.png

gill16_top.jpg

at Gillette Stadium
Foxborough, Massachusetts

TELEVISION

DPtDAsW.png

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

txeWc1i.png

2I7pepk.png

WEATHER

6qmcutg.png

Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. West wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
National Weather Service Taunton - forecast for Gillette Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

A whole lotta coverage to see this beat down .... and I’m in the green zone of that map

Win or Lose. Play them tough. Give me hope for next year.

Coach Gase was a "brilliant young mind" when hired. Surely he can come up with wildcat version 2.0 if Sparano and company was able to figure it out.

I'd like to know what Pats have done the last 4 weeks on their 31st pass defense vs the first 6 weeks. The last 4 weeks have been stifling, however, only 2 sacks. I'd also like to know if Miami can go back and look at the first 6 games and figure out if NE made adjustments or did the NFL just crumble and get away from certain plays. We boast having the best WR tandem in the NFL. But the issue is getting them the ball. Will the line blowup or can they prevent sacks, like the prior 4 teams against NE?

This is the exact type game, the Dolphins have historically played there asses off, games in which everybody gives them no chance. I think we keep it close until halftime. Then the Patriots decipher all their INTEL at Halftime, then the blowout is on, i am just saying.

Back
Top Bottom