*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK12 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK12

The last time I thought the Dolphins were bigger underdogs than this in Foxboro was the wildcat game.

It's going to be cold too and normally you want a strong running game for those conditions. Of course we don't have a running game but here's the good news......we could be "missing" 3 starters on the O-line which is good because they suck anyway so we might get to see some young guys and see what they can do
James and Bushrod are out and Tunsil is sick and questionable
our o-line could be,
LT-Young
LG-Larsen
C-Pouncey
RG-Brendel
RT-Davis

If Tunsil is not active would we see Asiata at last?

Ozzy rules!!

With all these top teams losing this weekend (Bama, Canes...) maybe there is a chance? BAAHAHHAHAA who am I kidding???? I kinda wish I had something else to do today. But I'll be there watching just like in nineteen ninety eight the undertaker threw mankind off hеll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

Hey everyone,I enjoy this community and love all of the fans that post here.I will be honest today is make or break for me as far as this season goes.I'm expecting a W however if we lose I am throwing in the aforementioned towel for the rest of the year and will post again when the draft starts next year.It's just been too heart wrenching this year,and I find myself watching devils hockey/celtics basketball now to balance out my sports emotions.I've experienced a championship feeling in all 3 major sports mlb,nba,nhl,but never once NFL.So this dream will have to wait at least another year if we fall victim today.

I will go out on a limb and say Dolphins win 34 31

Just read that The Dolphins NEVER defeated the Patriots in NE in a game that Tom Brady started and finished. There's a first time for everything.....eh?

I'd like to know what Pats have done the last 4 weeks on their 31st pass defense vs the first 6 weeks. The last 4 weeks have been stifling, however, only 2 sacks. I'd also like to know if Miami can go back and look at the first 6 games and figure out if NE made adjustments or did the NFL just crumble and get away from certain plays. We boast having the best WR tandem in the NFL. But the issue is getting them the ball. Will the line blowup or can they prevent sacks, like the prior 4 teams against NE?

Bill gets that defense in order every year - remember the year he had almost all his corners out and he still had that defense playing well? For all the accolades Brady gets, that defense always plays a big part in their success.

I chose the song "When the Levee Breaks" for a reason.

I expect the Patriots to score at least 40 points.

I chose the song "When the Levee Breaks" for a reason.

I expect the Patriots to score at least 40 points.

40 points by halftime probably. Then their backups will come in. It’s going to be ugly but I am still going to watch.

40 points by halftime probably. Then their backups will come in. It’s going to be ugly but I am still going to watch.

If this scenario plays out I would expect D.C. Matt Burke fired by tomorrow at the very latest. But these are the dysfunctional Miami Dolphins so they probably give him an extension instead for effort shown on the field.

I just wish it would be a competitive game....and not boring...the games have just been down right boring

If this scenario plays out I would expect D.C. Matt Burke fired by tomorrow at the very latest. But these are the dysfunctional Miami Dolphins so they probably give him an extension instead for effort shown on the field.

The dysfunction runs deep with this team. It seems like the team culture is that it is possible to fail-up. I’d love to have Ross as my boss.

Can we get to the off season where we can start calling the players beast and monster and pretending like the Dolphins are good again?
Ah, the off-season - where Jakeem Grant is the best returner in the NFL and Jermon Bushrod is way better than he actually is

Back
Top Bottom