*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK12 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK12

I’d like to get an extended look at antbony today. This team has to plan for 2018 at lb the rest of the way

I believe that’s the plan, assuming he can hold up from that injury last week.

Oh and Charles Harris should see an uptick in reps.

Finish would be nice but it’s gonna be hard against this team with all their option routes and all the zone we play.

Like shooting fish in a barrel. They could live on 3 step if need be

Nothing left to say about this team. Im hoping Philly stomps the Pats in the SB.

I believe that’s the plan, assuming he can hold up from that injury last week.

It looks like they want anthony to replace Timmons in 2018.

Base strong and nickel starter next to Kiko

Raekwon probably the only other potential nickel starter in play.

Anthony shows decent lb box will be checked by the staff for 2018.

And Timmons walks

Does Miami start young at right tackle today and Davis at right guard or does brendel get the nod along with Davis.

Hmmm

As much games as the pats play on the dline I’d want to move Jesse Davis as little as possible

Could Larsen move to right guard and brendel play left

Oh and Charles Harris should see an uptick in reps.

Finish would be nice but it’s gonna be hard against this team with all their option routes and all the zone we play.

Like shooting fish in a barrel. They could live on 3 step if need be
That's always how it is, us vs. Pats. We need to press/disrupt their routes or have a playmaker LB/SS jump a route or blow up a little guy. But we haven't been able to do that ever, and I don't see how this crew is going to get it done...

I’d pick the chargers as the 6 seed favorite right now. And they may win a wild card game if they get the right matchup

I agree but their ceilings is a bit higher if Rivers gets back to his old form ( best pre snap QB in the NFL) was playing horrible first half of season now he's much more accurate.

That's always how it is, us vs. Pats. We need to press/disrupt their routes or have a playmaker LB/SS jump a route or blow up a little guy. But we haven't been able to do that ever, and I don't see how this crew is going to get it done...

That’s why I could never pick Pittsburgh over the pats in a playoff game. They play so much damn zone in Pittsburgh to hide lb lack of instincts and play in coverage.

And it’s just too easy for Brady to pick apart

Last edited:

Haven't done that all year.

I agree but their ceilings is a bit higher if Rivers gets back to his old form ( best pre snap QB in the NFL) was playing horrible first half of season now he's much more accurate.

They have the edge players they have the best wr in football this year who is murdering cats and they have a qb that can read coverage

They have the package to make a run

Back
Top Bottom