*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Giants Game Thread *** WK15 | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Giants Game Thread *** WK15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see some Rosen for the last two games. Turn him loose, just let him play.
I agree. If the plan is to draft a QB and let Rosen and the new QB vie for playing time next year, they should at least put Rosen in the last two games and see if he has learned anything while sitting and watching for most of this year.
Fitzpatrick will not still be on this team by the time they have enough talent to contend for a playoff spot so continuing to play him at this time really doesn’t make much sense.

I'm fine with if Rosen comes in the game, but let's kid ourselves and say that when he's played he's been better than Fitz. Rosen's time behind center with us went horribly.

Rosen played better in weeks 3 and 4 than Fitz in one and two, when he got benched two weeks in a row for Ray Lucas style-QB.

We're kidding ourselves if we're acting like Rosen ever played as bad as Fitz in his first two starts this year. We're also kidding ourselves if we think 13 points when the defense has netted 3 turnovers is something worthwhile.

Rosen played better in weeks 3 and 4 than Fitz in one and two, when he got benched two weeks in a row for Ray Lucas style-QB.

We're kidding ourselves if we're acting like Rosen ever played as bad as Fitz in his first two starts this year. We're also kidding ourselves if we think 13 points when the defense has netted 3 turnovers is something worthwhile.
Yep, Flores benched Rosen to keep him healthy and to learn from the sidelines, no need to let his possible future QB get destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom