*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 106 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 12

Tannehill is not a winner. There goes the season. Hello mediocrity..... we meet again! I hope we lose out so we can actually move in the right direction after the draft.

Do you honestly think we'll take a QB in round 1 with Tannebaum in charge??? Really???

I'm sick of blaming the Oline. 1st it was his OC, then it was his receivers, then It was because he doesn't have a run game, then it's his oline. I give up making excuses for Tannehill.

Actually, it's always been his Oline

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just not a good team. A few good plays followed up by a bunch more terrible ones. Tannehill will get at least one more year with a new coaching staff and OC. Some of the young guys will get another shot. Many of these veterans will be gone. Quite a few starters on this team who are borderline NFL players. Guess we are stuck with Tannenbum so its either give up on the NFL entirely or just hope for the best. A good coaching staff along with some better players on the O-line and defense could go a long way.

Just not a good team. A few good plays followed up by a bunch more terrible ones. Tannehill will get at least one more year with a new coaching staff and OC. Some of the young guys will get another shot. Many of these veterans will be gone. Quite a few starters on this team who are borderline NFL players. Guess we are stuck with Tannenbum so its either give up on the NFL entirely or just hope for the best. A good coaching staff along with some better players on the O-line and defense could go a long way.

Im concerned about landing a decent coach with them knowing they have to start RT at QB.

Swept by the division. Pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sick of blaming the Oline. 1st it was his OC, then it was his receivers, then It was because he doesn't have a run game, then it's his oline. I give up making excuses for Tannehill.

It's not making excuses, this team is terrible at every facet of the game. Tannehill is bad, but so is everything on that list.

Back
Top Bottom