*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 107 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 12

12 rushing yards for the game. 12......let that sink in a minute.

Wow how is that possible? Oh yea bad OC bad OLine. Maybe more yards if they actually try and run the read option.. It is now a mute point. Maybe in 2 years 3 years who knows anymore

Do you honestly think we'll take a QB in round 1 with Tannebaum in charge??? Really???

I'm not expecting a QB in round 1 but if we do I'm not complaining either. I would like a real Middle Lber or a FS to solidify this Defense. We have the talent on the D line to be the best in the league we just need to shore up the secondary and Lbers while Suh is still playing well.

12 rushing yards for the game. 12......let that sink in a minute.

Sank in plenty...with another close-to-season-low NINE carries...NINE!!!!

They can't even TRY to run??????? TRY?????? No read-option, no NOTHING?????? MY GOD....

There are probably teams with ONE running back playing today that have more carries than our last three or four games COMBINED!!!!!!

Look at the bright side. Sexy Rexy and his Barfalo Bills free fall continues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Todd Bowles is a dink

He's a Dink (no idea what that means) because he's able to lead his team to a victory with Fitz at QB? Tannehill is a "dink and dunker" that needs to see the effin bench!

Back
Top Bottom