*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 109 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 12

Just not a good team. A few good plays followed up by a bunch more terrible ones. Tannehill will get at least one more year with a new coaching staff and OC. Some of the young guys will get another shot. Many of these veterans will be gone. Quite a few starters on this team who are borderline NFL players. Guess we are stuck with Tannenbum so its either give up on the NFL entirely or just hope for the best. A good coaching staff along with some better players on the O-line and defense could go a long way.

It is time to clear out a few injury prone so salaries. Definitely time for Wake to go. Probably time for Grimes to go, but I am not sure about that one. Phillips should start next year, so maybe Mitchell should be gone as well.

This was Tannehill's worst game as a pro. I think he is broken.

If we have a shot at Lynch or Goff I pull the trigger and let them site behind Tannehill a year while they try to build a respectable OL for the new QB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The team has no respect for Tannehill... he is killing these receivers! We should choose a journeymen Qb (not sure who's available) and let the rook sit behind him.

Im concerned about landing a decent coach with them knowing they have to start RT at QB.

I am sure it will hamper the search as will having Tannenbum as GM. Not sure what else can be done though. Matt Moore is not the answer and there is no other QB on the team. Not sure what other option they will have. Unless they get a top 2 pick and are given the option to take another QB. Things aren't looking good but nothing we can do about it. Just the hand we were dealt being Dolphins fans.

damn these snaps......WTF......

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

I hope we don't punt....

Kenny Stills going for a one handed grab on a beautiful deep ball and drops it. Fox allows Tannehill to get crushed the next play. Says it all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ya, all we need to do is find FIVE good players and we have a top notch defense. Seriously man? Also, how are we headed in a better direction if we stick with Tannehill and do not draft another QB???

No WE MUST DRAFT A QB (just not necessarily in round 1). Why is this confusing for you? Mr. Sack leader NEEDS TO GO! The Defense will be in the top 5 next season.

Back
Top Bottom