*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 12

Always came up short when it mattered.

When was the last time the Canes played a game that mattered. Just getting to a ACC champ game would be huge at this point. I think he'd be a great hire. I would put him ahead of Chud and Schiano. I like Butch. Always have. Good football man, but it might be too yesteryear.

Dolphins will win today and next week....then as usual they will break our hearts by going 2-2 and finish 8-8.....out of the playoffs but also out of a top 10 pick in the draft. Not that it would matter as we would mess up a higher pick anyway. Life as a Dolphins fan

Ozzy rules

I look for the Jets to follow Todd Bowles example after showing strong leadership this week.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Bowles is an alpha male presence for them.

He's a .500 coach. Very alpha of him.

Dolphins will win today and next week....then as usual they will break our hearts by going 2-2 and finish 8-8.....out of the playoffs but also out of a top 10 pick in the draft. Not that it would matter as we would mess up a higher pick anyway. Life as a Dolphins fan

Ozzy rules

I'll take a win today if only, it makes my grilling duties much more pleasurable. But any talk of playoffs is misguided and frankly stupid. We would lose in the first round as usual.

Tannehill is about to have his best game of the season, I feel it in my bones... You heard it here first

Here we go Dolphins, here we go!

35lut75-1.jpg

Not sure Misi playing today is such a good thing

Ozzy rules

Miller and Ajayi need to combine for 35 carries in order for us to win. If we run it 20 or so times we're in trouble. Just my opinion

Ozzy rules

Here is to a great Sunday guys!!!! Fins win then The Walking Dead. All I need to cap off my vacation.

Back
Top Bottom