*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 12

No way Miami can block Williams, Wilkerson and Richardson. Jailbreak.

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

No need to blitz for the Jets. Rush front 4 and play zone. Jump routes.

I do not like Miami's offense's chances.

I think we struggle to score again, maybe 14-17 point range.

I hate looking a head but we play Ravens next week. Very well could win. Some favorable match ups like Texans vs bills. If we can win 2 in a row we are gonna be right there in the wild card hunt

They should play a Bear Defense. Put that big NT over Pouncey and Richardson and Wilkerson over the OG's. Rush the two OLB's and they will have a pass rush all game.

BTW, the year we drafted Dion Jordan, I would have drafted Sheldon Richardson...and simply could have stayed at 12 to do that. He is punk, but can most def. play. Plus, I would have had a 2nd rounder in that same draft.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

I think we struggle to score again, maybe 14-17 point range.

Not sure if we get our preverbal two TD's today.

Jason La Canfora Retweeted
Mark Schlabach ‏@Mark_Schlabach 3m3 minutes ago
Georgia has fired Mark Richt, a source told http://ESPN.com

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Hurricanes should dial up Richt.

CU_mma7WIAAzjvH-1.jpg

I really did wish he was the answer at qb! Hopefully he will light it up today and prove myself and all the doubters wrong but I highly doubt that.

Greg Jennings the team captain for stunting Devante Parker's rookie season.

Michael Thomas hasn't shown me much this year either after having 2 promise filled season's with the dolphins

kind of excited to see Coples this game.

Jason La Canfora Retweeted
Mark Schlabach ‏@Mark_Schlabach 3m3 minutes ago
Georgia has fired Mark Richt, a source told http://ESPN.com

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Hurricanes should dial up Richt.

Richt is terrible, should have been fired a couple years ago.

Just heard an interesting stat......Ryan Tannehill is 3-0 at the Meadowlands in his career. Hope we make that 4-0 today

Will Dolphins rise to the occasion?

CU_vLzAUYAAhfBD-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

[TWEET]671018470860001280[/TWEET]

Just heard an interesting stat......Ryan Tannehill is 3-0 at the Meadowlands in his career. Hope we make that 4-0 today

To be fair, Moore won the game. RT left early.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 2m2 minutes ago
Misi and Jenkins warming up with the starting linebackers. This is as healthy as this defense has been in a while.

Beasley making out that these guys are like LT and Carl Banks returning. lol. He has had a bad year as a reporter.

I hate looking a head but we play Ravens next week. Very well could win. Some favorable match ups like Texans vs bills. If we can win 2 in a row we are gonna be right there in the wild card hunt

Its essentially over at this point as AWFUL as that sounds. Just hope that they can finish strong this year and come back next year better and more consistent.

Back
Top Bottom