*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** WK12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** WK12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
320px-New_York_Jets_logo.svg.png

metlife14950.png

at MetLife Stadium
East Rutherford, New Jersey
(no fan attendance permitted)

TELEVISION

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

AeG4qS0.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

OSEcfeT.png

WEATHER

VNpQCti.png

Sunny, with a high near 54. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
National Weather Service New York - forecast for MetLife Stadium

Last edited:
Well, this game has me a bit worried. You never know what your going to get. Last week, I was over confident in a win and they lost. Fangio figured out Miami's defense and ran it all game long. He also figured out Miami's, offensive protection weaknesses. Hopefully the Jets don't do the same?

Never look forward to playing a winless team. Especially a divisional winless team. Hopefully we post another shut out.

Never look forward to playing a winless team. Especially a divisional winless team. Hopefully we post another shut out.

I will be happy as long as we win. Tie or loss would be devastating and a sign of regression as a team imo. Let's go sea mammals!

Tua's left thumb is a hindering thing if he can't grip the ball well after jamming it. We'll know by 12pm ET if he dresses or not when we know the INACTIVES. I think later on today if Sinnett get called up from the PS there is doubt. Fitz starts. Which in my mind would not be a bad idea (anyone)?. Let Tua rest that hand and play next week versus the Bengals. Fitz did take most of the reps in practice this week so he is more prepared. Whatever or Whoever we have to have a fast start, grap a 2 TD lead, and pin our ears and get after Darnold. Go Dolphins kill the New Jersey Green Puke Cropdusters!

Last edited:
Well, this game has me a bit worried. You never know what your going to get. Last week, I was over confident in a win and they lost. Fangio figured out Miami's defense and ran it all game long. He also figured out Miami's, offensive protection weaknesses. Hopefully the Jets don't do the same?
I dont think Adam Gase is the coach we have to worry about to figure anything out.

BIG QUESTION - If we reference our last game with the Jets, do we get the GREAT Fitzpatrick from the 1st half or do we get the BRUTAL Fitzpatrick from the 2nd half?

Somehow, I think the answer is "Yes"
Nice.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom