*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** Wk2 | Page 122 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** Wk2

Status
Not open for further replies.
20-0 up and posts on here praising late 4th Qtr play by a player saving the game. Hmmmm. Work in progress. Unless this team learns to shove their foot down, make a statement with a seriously good lead instead of the usual 'let them back in' mentality and performance then the team will win **** all. Fact.

I'd be right in Fireman Ed's face if I was there! I know they don't let opposing fans into his section and he has body guards now due to people hating on him with his bad heart.

It's a good win...we'll talk about the negatives later.

20-0 up and posts on here praising late 4th Qtr play by a player saving the game. Hmmmm. Work in progress. Unless this team learns to shove their foot down, make a statement with a seriously good lead instead of the usual 'let them back in' mentality and performance then the team will win **** all. Fact.
A win is a win.

Offense was pretty bad most of this game, but they did show something with the last 6 minute drive... have to give them some credit.

Last edited:
I'd be right in Fireman Ed's face if I was there! I know they don't let opposing fans into his section and he has body guards now due to people hating on him with his bad heart.
If he makes the flight on 11/4 then it's fair game.

As always, I'll be going to his section for the final whistle if we're up. As nasty and hostile as always.

Not a great game by Tannehill but he made the play to ice the game which is rare. My game ball goes to the defense though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom