*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** Wk2 | Page 124 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** Wk2

Status
Not open for further replies.
20-0 up and posts on here praising late 4th Qtr play by a player saving the game. Hmmmm. Work in progress. Unless this team learns to shove their foot down, make a statement with a seriously good lead instead of the usual 'let them back in' mentality and performance then the team will win **** all. Fact.

Of course it’s a work in progress, but we went on the road and beat a team in its home opener that absolutely demolished another NFL team on the road last week. It is a good win.

Tannehill now 4-1 at the Meadowlands vs the jets
are you counting the 2012 game where he got knocked out in Q1 and Moore QB’d most of the game (played great)? Not trying to be a wise guy - I just know they give the win to whoever started the game. I was there that day. I think OV returned a blocked punt for a TD too.

Nothing comes easy for us.

Our D while giving up yards is definitely a shut down D. Giving up 1 TD and 2 FG in the second half while our O shits all over the field is pretty impressive.
Again our O stops scoring at 20. The 2nd half was just horrendous (outside the last drive).

Good thing: we are 2-0, won at a division rival.

Bad thing: we have to deal with Darnell for a long time.

What game were you watching????

You're always contradicting yourself.

You basically saying the OL had a tough time.

Then you want to call Tanne out for a bad game.

Tanne had a good game and made enough plays considering the circumstances.

Congrats everybody. And ugly win is better than a pretty loss. Some bright spots for sure such as the d-line,Fitzpatrick and Quinn. Not crazy that the oh stop playing after 20 but hopefully we build from there. I love the Tannehill run on that last drive for a first down, awesome play call.

Win is a win. Happy days. It's almost a gimme that Jets would be only scoring team after Phins went 20-0 up. It happened. It's annoying that Vanilla is not only an ice cream flavour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom